Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is a fork. This is a spoon.

Have you ever played that game? You sit in a circle, and pass the fork one way and the spoon another way. It goes: "This is a fork." "A what?" "A fork." Then to the next person: "This is a fork." "A what?" "A what? "A what?" "A fork." "A fork." "A fork." etc. The spoon goes the other direction and they keep passing it person to person. It's pretty funny and with lots of people it can get all confusing :)

Anyway, my point of this post is not for that game (even though I love that fabulous game). It is because sometimes, like you can be in that game, I am backwards with forks and spoons. Ask my old roommates, for example. They will tell you that I like to eat my ice cream with a fork. Yup. A fork. And my peanut butter. And occasionally my chocolate pudding (but that doesn't work as well because it's hard to scoop it out of the bottom).

So the other day, I wanted to eat my leftover Cafe Rio. But all the forks were dirty. So I pulled out a spoon. Yup. A spoon. And I ate my burrito with a spoon. And it was delicious! So there's two conclusions we can come to here: I could be crazy and backwards and seriously confused, or I could just really love my food so much that it doesn't matter what utensil I use as long as it gets the job done. Hahaha, I prefer the second option, but take your pick! Give me a fork, and I'll use it like a spoon :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that game!! Also, you always use the 'wrong' utensil. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete