Thursday, February 10, 2011

Peanut Butter.

I love Peanut Butter so much.  A peanut butter sandwich can just make everything better!  And my favorite jam to go with it is currently Raspberry (Smucker's, of course).  It is so delicious!  However, I also love honey with my peanut butter sandwich.  But if I don't have honey or jam, I'll just eat it plain- peanut butter and bread.  Still delicious.

But sandwiches are not the only thing you can put peanut butter on!  If you want to love peanut butter like I do, try these:

On a Banana
On Apples
With Chocolate (melt it, mix it, freeze it)
On Celery
Mixed with honey for a fruit dip
On crackers (honestly, any kind of crackers!)
With oreos
With vanilla ice cream- blend it for a smoothie!
Have you heard of MUDDIE BUDDIES?
On waffles with maple syrup
On toast
With cheesecake
With Cheerios
Just plain with a spoon!

The possibilities are endless because it is just THAT good!  What is YOUR favorite way to eat peanut butter?

1 comment:

  1. Pilsbury Rainbow Chip frosting!!! One night my roommate was eating Grasshopper Cookies and peanut butter(also good) and I was eating the frosting (by itself w/ a spoon) and decided to try them together. SO GOOD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete