Saturday, October 11, 2014

Crash Hot Potatoes

Tonight I tried the recipe from The Pioneer Woman for Crash Hot Potatoes. It was a hit! We ate it with some delicious grilled steak, watched some football... it was a great Saturday. God bless America :)

Crash Hot Potatoes
Boil potatoes till fork tender (about 20 minutes)
Drizzle olive oil generously on a baking sheet
Smash potatoes individually on the baking sheet (I used the bottom of a big cup to smash them, it worked great)
Drizzle more olive oil on each potato
Season generously (I used salt, pepper, chives, parsley, and seasoning salt)
Bake at 450 for about 25 minutes

They were crispy and delicious!! We loved them!! I definitely have a new go-to potato dish. While it took a little time, it wasn't hard at all, and it would be easy to make a whole bunch. I can't wait to make it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment