Sunday, June 10, 2012

Crock Pot Ribs

So, in my post about my Super Bowl Meal a while back, I mentioned that I made baby back ribs.  But I never told you how!  Secret- it is the EASIEST thing in the world and they are so so so good.

Crock Pot Ribs


Get some raw pork ribs from the grocery store.  I prefer baby back.  But rib tips are also really good.  Put a little bit of oil in the crock pot, just enough to cover the bottom completely.  Then put your ribs in.  Then, fill the crock pot with coke.  Yes, just regular old coke!  Until the ribs are submersed.  Then pour a bunch of BBQ sauce in as well!  Depending on how many ribs you have, it usually needs to cook about 4 hours.  They are ready when they are nice and juicy and tender- easy to cut, but not quite falling off the bone.

Put them on a platter and drown them in more BBQ sauce.  My favorite- Chipotle sauce!  My 2nd favorite- Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy.  You can buy both of those sauces at Wal Mart.

They are so easy and so delicious!  Now go try it and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment