Friday, July 29, 2011

Banana Cream Pie

Banana Cream Pie has always been my favorite.  It is so wonderful.  So I was looking through a cook book for quick n' easy recipes and stumbled upon this one, and jumped for joy!  Take a look:



I made that!  :-)  Woot!  It seriously took like, ten minutes, too.  So easy!  Let me share with you!


BANANA CREAM PIE

1 c. milk
3.4 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 t. vanilla extract
8 oz container whipped topping
9 inch pie crust
4 bananas, sliced

Combine milk and pudding mix in a large bowl, mix slowly for about 2 minutes so the pudding sets a bit.  Blend in vanilla.  Add 3 cups whipped topping.  Spread one cup of pudding mixture in pie crust; layer with sliced bananas.  Repeat layering with another cup of pudding and remaining bananas, ending with remaining pudding.  Top with remaining whipped topping (I actually just used the spray kind for the top part so I could make it decorative!)  Chill before serving.

Everybody, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment