Friday, March 4, 2011

How to make the BEST Pasta Salad you've ever had!

Okay, here goes!  First, you get the crazy curly pasta.  I can't remember what it's called, but here's what it looks like:


Yup, that one.  You can get it at the grocery store, in a bag.

Anyway, then you boil it till it's tender and squishy, salt it and stir it while you boil it, then drain it when it's ready.  Then put it in the fridge until it's cool.

Chop up some Cheddar Cheese into little squares.  Chop some Broccoli.  Chop some Carrots.  Get some cherry or grape tomatoes.  Then add these ingredients to the noodles, mix it all up, and put a whole bunch of Light and Zesty Italian Dressing on it!  It is to DIE for!  Seriously.  The first time my mom made it, I was in Heaven.  And I've loved it ever since.  And it's my favorite thing to make!  It's so easy and, seriously guys, SO delicious :)  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I've also seen it done with chopped tomatoes, olives, and shredded cheese... its good either way! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds way yummy! I'll definitely have to try that sometime... That is, once I get over my fear of cooking. But those noodles are definitely awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete